Oh yes, breakfast doesn’t get any better than this. Or lunch. Or dinner. Or snack….or well, whatever. It’s just delicious!
This is the part where I am supposed to tantalize you with how amazing it is and make you want to eat it. But let’s be honest. It’s chocolate. It’s cheesecake. If you are on Trim Heathy Mama, it will help take inches off, instead of putting them ON your hips. What’s not to like? The original inspiration for this recipe came from the Basic Cheesecake recipe in the book, but I made a LOT of changes, so if you like plain cheesecake, check that version out.
Want the recipe? I’ll be nice and let you have it right away 🙂
After all, it DOES take time to make and I don’t want you to have to prolong the agony of waiting much more!
- 2-8 oz ⅓ less fat cream cheese (allowed to soften for an hour on the countertop)
- 2 TBSP heavy cream
- 3 whole eggs
- ¼ cup Truvia (or xylitol)
- Generous pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp glucomannan or xanthan gum
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix on low to incorporate fully.
- Turn the speed on the mixer up to high and whip until the mixture is thickened like the texture of a loose mousse (about three to four minutes).
- Spoon into four ramekins and place carefully in a water bath.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until set in the middle.