I took one for the team. Really. I did… Just kidding.
Have you been missing your thick creamy chocolate milk since starting the Trim Healthy Mama plan? This was the answer to my deepest longing. YUMMMMMMMM! And better than anything…..it’s a FUEL PULL!
Here’s the answer to your THM Chocolate Milk cravings! It’s creamy, delicious, and as good as it gets! Oh, and you can warm it up and it is a DELICIOUS hot chocolate!
Here is what you need to make THM Chocolate Milk:
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Cocoa Powder
- Pure White Stevia Extract Powder
- Swanson Whey Protein Isolate Powder
- A blender
This delicious THM chocoate milk recipe also has some fun variations:
- Chocolate Peanut Milk: Add 2 tsp de-fatted peanut flour to recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate milk: Add peppermint extract or 1 drop of supplement quality peppermint essential oil
- Orange Chocolate Milk: Add orange extract or 5 drops of supplement quality orange essential oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 3-4 shakes Pure White Stevia Powder
- ½ scoop Swanson Whey Protein Powder
- 1 pinch of salt (optional, but recommended)
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until completely mixed and slightly frothy.
Chocolate Peanut milk--add 2 tsp de-fatted peanut flour to ingredients prior to blending
Mint Chocolate milk--add 1-2 drops of a supplement quality Peppermint essential oil to blender or ½ tsp Peppermint extract
Orange Chocolate milk (like those Chocolate Oranges!)-- add 5 drops of a supplement quality Orange essential oil to blender or ½ tsp Orange extract
This recipe is linked up at Trim Healthy Tuesday!
*We use and exclusively recommend Young Living Essential oils.