Ok, I have realized that I am a little bit obsessed with Trim Healthy Mama versions of drinks. And whey protein. I’m also obsessed with whey protein.
I think it is in large part due to the fact that I NEEDED to do Trim Healthy Mama BECAUSE I spent so much time around the coffee cart at work, back in the day.
So give this girl a blender and some time, and I guess I come up with drink recipes! My hands down favorite so far is my Fuel Pull Pumpkin Spice Latte, but today’s recipe is fighting for a close second. (Don’t forget the Rich, Creamy Fuel Pull Chocolate Milk recipe either, that’s a nice afternoon snack!)
Ok, so I digress. This is really a mocha latte. Probably should have said that at first, but who doesn’t mind some chocolate being snuck into the mix? I don’t, so I hope you don’t either.
So, here’s what you need to make the two variations of the Coffeehouse Mocha Latte.
- Hot brewed coffee (12 oz or so please!)
- Swanson whey protein isolate
- Cocoa powder
- A pinch of salt (YES, just do it. Chocolate sweetened with stevia tastes strange without it)
- A few generous dashes of Pure White Stevia Extract.
- Mint flavoring or Orange flavoring (see recipe for options)
- 12 oz. hot brewed coffee
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- a pinch sea salt
- ½ scoop Swanson whey protein isolate
- 3-4 generous shakes pure white stevia extract
- (Option 1: Mint Mocha Latte) 1-2 drops Peppermint essential oil** or ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- (Option 2: Orange Mocha Latte) 3-5 drops Orange essential oil** or ¼ tsp orange extract
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is linked up at Trim Healthy Tuesday!
For more of our Trim Healthy Recipes, read here!
Also, if you haven’t wandered over to our Facebook page yet, please go over and LIKE so you’ll be able to follow our posts there!