It is starting to be that season again.
You know the one I am talking about….Pumpkin Spice coffee drink season at the local coffee shops! So in an effort to keep more money in my pocket and less padding on my hips (Thank you Trim Healthy Mama!), I’ve come up with this
compromise indulgence! It’s great! I am totally getting my pumpkin fix with this one.
Are you ready for a THM Pumpkin Spice Latte? Here’s what you need:
- hot brewed coffee
- unsweetened pumpkin puree
- Swanson Whey Protein Isolate
- pure white stevia powder
- cinnamon, ginger, and allspice
- some fat-free whipped cream (optional)
So are you ready to go? Grab your blender and let’s get our “Fall On”!
- 12 oz. hot brewed coffee
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ scoop Swanson Whey Protein isolate
- 3-4 generous shakes pure white stevia extract (or 3-4 tsp. Truvia)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛-1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground allspice (optional)
- 1 small squirt fat-free whipped cream (optional)
- Brew coffee.
- Add all items to blender except the optional fat-free whipped cream.
- Blend until frothy.
- Serve in a large mug topped with optional fat-free whipped cream.