I am in love.
Really, I am. The weather is really hot right now, and I am always looking for ways to beat the heat. If I can beat the heat and pamper myself at the same time, well, DEFINITELY! Whipping up this sugar scrub is both deliciously easy to make and refreshing on the skin.
Invigorating Peppermint Sugar Scrub
The cast of Characters:
- 1 cup sugar (any kind is fine, I used a coarse sugar but the cheap stuff would be just fine for a sugar scrub)
- 1/2 cup total oil of choice (My choice was 1/4 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup coconut oil. Sweet almond oil would be an excellent choice, too.)
- 15 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil **
Mix all the ingredients in a container and use as an invigorating foot, hand, or body scrub. Just be careful of any sensitive spots of the body, as peppermint might not be pleasant on those areas.
Invigorating Citrus Bliss Sugar Scrub
- Mix all ingredients of the Peppermint Scrub recipe and add 8-10 drops of Orange Essential Oil** for an invigorating and uplifting experience.
Invigorating Mojito Sugar Scrub
- Mix all ingredients of the Peppermint Scrub recipe and add 8-10 drops of Lime Essential Oil** for a refreshing twist.
**We use and recommend Young Living Essential Oils.