Holy smokes, has it been as hot where you live as where I do? I think that it is time for a popsicle recipe, don’t you?
Typically Wyoming summers are a dry heat, but for whatever reason Mother Nature decided to do something a little different this year!
The heat and humidity have been intense, and nothing says “cool me off Scotty” like a frosty Citrus Coconut Popsicle recipe. Plus my kids pretty much love everything sweet and cold this time of year. So they can grab one of these and head right back to running through the sprinklers.
It couldn’t be easier to make either!
RELATED: Refreshing Lime Agua Fresca Recipe
Here’s what you need make Citrus Coconut Popsicles:
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/3 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1-2 drops of Lime Vitality or Citrus Fresh Vitality Essential Oil (Try out Orange Vitality, too. It’s good!)
Here’s how to do it:
- Add can of coconut milk, agave and your Lime Vitality to the blender and blend.
- Divide evenly between popsicle molds (silicone is best when using oils)
- Freeze for 10 minutes without sticks in
- Add juice to molds, dividing evenly between molds.
- Insert sticks and freeze until completely firm.
You can get all sorts of creative with this recipe! Try swapping out the orange juice with other juices and switching out the vitality oils. The sky is the limit with this one!
Have you ever made a non-dairy coconut milk based popsicle before? How did you like it?
RELATED: Refreshing Frozen Strawberry Limeade